C Turf Type Artificial Grass for Landscaping
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Prepare and test the base ground: Inspect the foundation to ensure it has a flat and smooth surface and appropriate slopes, making sure the foundation is qualified for installing artificial grass.
Measuring line: Locate the centers of the ground and the two semicircles, and according to these three centers locate the intersecting point of half-way lines and touchlines, and then determine the positions of functional lines and spot by using Pythagorean proposition.
Palletising turf roll: According to drawing, position the turf rolls on the exact places along the touchline.
Cutting the edge:Cut white turf piece into strips(width to be as per actual need) for white functional lines(half-way lines, base lines etc.), and put them aside preparing for installation.
Cutting white line: Measure and re-position the white line on the turf that has been all well joined on the ground. Cut the turf out and place the seam tape beneath the cuts.
Infill rubber granules: After sand infilling, Place the rubber granules piles on the lawn on different spots evenly at a distance of 4m from each other, then spread them evenly on the lawn(the quantity of sand depends on the pile height of the turf). Afterwards, use the combing machine to sweep the sand into the fibers and to comb up the fibers. Do this process once longitudinally and transversely.
Brushing: to brush the grass in the vertical and horizontal one time by the grass-brushing machine
Check and Acceptance: Inspect the entire finished lawn as per concerned standards and requirement. If any defects found, correct it.
|Type||Tufted synthetic grass|
|Material||PE Monofilament straight & PP Monofilament curled (UV stabilised)|
|Yarn Type||12000 Dtex PE Monofilament Straight & PP monofilament curled|
|Yarn Quality||Environmmentaly friendly Free of Lead and cadmium|
|Primary Backing||100% PP black with fleece UV stabilised|
|Secondary Backing||Black Latex compound with SBRwith drainage holes|
|Water Permeability||60 litres/min/m2|
|Stitches per 10Cm Linear||18|
|Stitches Per M2||18900|
|UV stability||meets DIN 53387 standard (6000 hours)|
|Colour fastness||Xenon test Blue scale >7 grey scale >4|
|Roll Length||25 meters|
|Application||Gardens and landscaping|
Acceptance: cooperate to check and accept
● 1.Lay turf onto base and position where needed. Using a carpet knife/razor knife, cut off the excess turf on the backside (3 stitches in from sides). Cut turf (on backside) to fit area.
● 2.Fasten one end with 40D or 60D Bright Common nails of 5-6 inches in length, spaced 3-4 inches apart along the edges. Stretch turf and fasten with nails as you move across to the opposite end. Place a nail every 12-24 inches throughout the center and every 3-4 inches along the perimeter
● 3.Fasten together seams by using 11 gauge 6"x1"x6" staples spaced 4 inches apart along the seam. Do not countersink staples.
Note: Be sure the seams are taut and precise, the grain of the turf is facing in the same direction, and the space at the seam is the same as the stitching gauge.
● 4.After turf is installed, power broom before applying infill. Apply infill onto turf using a drop spreader. Spread infill as evenly as possible with a grading rake or broom until infill settles into the base of the turf.
Note: Never use regular sand for infill.
● 5.Hand or power broom again so that the blades are standing straight up. Use carpet scissors to trim off the excessive turf blades. Clean the surrounding area with a blower or a broom.
HOW TO LAY ARTIFICIAL GRASS ON CONCRETE OR PAVING SLABS
The use of artificial grass on existing hard surfaces is becoming more popular. Follow this guide for fitting perfect artificial grass on concrete.
1. ASSESS HEIGHT AND LENGTH
As per installing fake grass on a soil base, work out the height and length that the artificial grass layer will sit at.
2. CLEAR THE AREA
When installing and laying artificial grass on concrete, ensure that the concrete area has been brushed and cleaned down thoroughly. It is important that all debris is removed, in order to assess whether the surface is level enough to lay the artificial grass on the concrete surface.
3. ROLL OUT YOUR PERFORMANCE PAD
When laying artificial grass on concrete, we recommend using one of our 5mm or 10mm Performance Pads – particularly for larger areas as this will cushion the area. Roll this out onto the area to be covered and join with glue and tape.
4. LAY YOUR TURF
Roll out your turf onto the clean area you wish to cover. It is best practice to leave around 50mm of grass on either side of this to trim off. Leave your fake turf to settle for around three hours, which will prevent any wrinkling or creasing.
5. CUT YOUR GRASS TO SIZE
After leaving to settle, cut your turf using a sharp Stanley knife-and make sure you take particular care to leave a perfect edge!
6. MAKE YOUR JOINS
Should you need to make any joins, use our quality tape and glue-which come with simple instructions. If you are fitting artificial grass on a wooden surface, such as decking, a combination of adhesive and carpet tacks will easily fix your turf down.
7. SECURE YOUR GRASS
When coming to secure your artificial turf, you have two main options. You can dot and dab adhesive to the solid base and to the back of the grass. Alternatively, for a more decorative look, you can loose-lay your grass and weigh down with garden accessories, such as furniture or plant pots.
- Agricultural Machinery
- Customized Service for Machinery
- Hydraulic Press
- Machinery for Food, Beverage & Cereal
- Snack Machinery
- Beverage Processing Machinery
- Grain Processing Machinery
- Cooking & Baking Equipment
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing Machinery
- Food, Beverage & Cereal Production Line
- Other Machinery for Food, Beverage & Cereal
- Meat Processing Machinery
- Dairy Processing Machinery
- Pet Food Processing Machinery
- Food & Beverage Sterilizer
- Leather Machinery
- Machinery for Garment, Shoes & Accessories
- Textile Machinery & Parts
- Chemical Equipment & Machinery
- Pharmaceutical Equipment & Machinery
- Building Material Making Machinery
- Engineering & Construction Machinery
- Lifting Equipment
- Mixing Equipment
- Furniture Making Machine
- Metallic Processing Machinery
- Stone Processing Machinery
- Woodworking Machinery